Ways to Give
Please support Alive Hospice by giving today!
When you give, you'll be supporting Alive Hospice's mission here in Middle Tennessee. Every donation helps Alive Hospice in providing much-needed care for patients, support for families and education about the end of life.
Make a secure gift online
Alive Hospice helps thousands of patients – adults and children – and their families cope with the pain and stress caused by serious and life- threatening illnesses. Each year, nearly $1 million in charity care and grief services is provided to patients and their loved ones. Donors help ensure that everyone receives services in their time of need regardless of their ability to pay.
- $30 sends a kid to one of our grief camps
- $80 covers the total cost of a grief counseling session
- $150 provides one day of hospice care to an uninsured patient at home
- $350 provides one day of hospice care to a patient at The Residence
- $600 makes music possible at 6 memorial services
- $1,050 provides for a full week of support for a pediatric patient and family
"You matter to the last moment of your life, and we will do all we can, not only to help you die peacefully, but to live until you die." -Dame Cicely Saunders
With Sincere Appreciation
Alive Hospice is grateful to corporations and individuals who make our mission possible! Thanks to sponsorships, grants and donations, Alive Hospice is able to provide care to all who need it.
View Alive Hospice's 2016 Annual Report