Published on September 26, 2023
Did you know there are more grieving children here in Tennessee than most other states? We rank 7th for childhood bereavement; one in ten loses a parent or sibling before graduating high school. Grief can challenge any family’s stability, and children have special needs as they cope. Alive has programs specifically for children and teens. Any child who has experienced the death of someone significant can participate, and no one is turned away for a lack of funds. Learn more about our special programs at AliveHospice.org/Grief.
- School-based Grief support, education for staff, students, guardians
- Camp Forget-Me-Not, a two-day camp for children/teens
- Creative Hearts Club, a six-week creative group for grieving children
- Youth Group, group just for grieving youth
- Special Days Series, creative events to provide extra support around holidays
- Family Retreat, a special day for families to explore grief together
Call 615-963-4732 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how we can help.