Interfaith Fellowship Breakfasts
Come meet our chaplains and discuss how we can work together to serve our community.
The morning will include:
- Breakfast among friends
- Small and large group discussions
- Faith, spirituality, and Alive Hospice
- How can we help one another?
When: Tuesday, February 14, 2019 | 8:30 to 9:30 a.m.
Where: Alive Hospice Main Office, 1718 Patterson Street, Nashville, TN 37203
(free and convenient parking)
RSVP by February 12 to Community Relations Manager Keith King at email@example.com or call 615-346-8418.
February Lunch & Learn Programs
Connecting the Dots: Comparison of Palliative Care and Hospice Care
This month, staff members from our Alive Institute will outline the similarities and differences between the two disciplines.
Attendees at the program will learn:
- Who provides care in both settings?
- What do Hospice and Palliative Care Models look like?
- When does it become appropriate for patients to begin either program?
- Where are Hospice and Palliative Care provided?
As always, lunch will be provided, and parking is free! Everyone is welcome. Tell a friend, then tell two more!
Dates and Locations
(click below for more information and to reserve your seat)