Interfaith Fellowship Breakfasts
Come meet our chaplains and discuss how we can work together to serve our community.
The morning will include:
- Breakfast among friends
- Small and large group discussions
- Faith, spirituality, and Alive
- How can we help one another?
Nashville: December 5, 2019 | 8:30 to 9:30 a.m.
230 New Shackle Island Road, Suite 150, Hendersonville, TN 37075
(free and convenient parking)
RSVP to Community Relations Manager Keith King at email@example.com or call 615-346-8418.
Lunch and Learn Programs
Join us for our monthly FREE educational lunch and learn program. As always, lunch will be provided, and parking is free. Everyone is welcome. Tell a friend.
Angela Brown, Community Outreach Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org OR 615-290-2916
Liz Johnson, Community Outreach Coordinator email@example.com OR 615-569-0306
- September: Caregiving
- October: How Chaplains Enhance End-of-Life Care
- November: Business Development Team (TBD)
- December: Grief During the Holidays
RSVP by location: (click a location below for event dates)
Lebanon Murfreesboro Franklin Nashville