Turn Your Calling into a Career at Alive
Do you have a calling to change the world one patient at a time? Are you looking for the team that will do it with you? Do you want your next employer to have standards as high as yours?
If so, Alive could be the place for you. Excellent people seek out opportunities with us because they want to be part of a strong and compassionate community that is making lives better by making deaths better.
Alive is Unique in End of Life Care
As the only nonprofit provider of end of life care in Middle Tennessee. Our approach is community-oriented, and our culture is deeply supportive. But don’t take our word for it. Read stories about our care and see the awards we have received.
Our community roots have gone deep over the past 40 years. We host 400 volunteers annually, partner with the largest health care providers in the region, and ensure our services are affordable to all, thanks to help from friends like The Bluebird Cafe which hosts a month of benefit shows for us each year.
Innovation and Leadership
Alive provides free education to the community and trains health care professionals to facilitate the incredible transformation and healing possible in the final phase of life. Visit our Institute to learn more.
- Voted a Nashville Business Journal Best Place to Work in 2017
- Competitive benefit packages include dental, vision, life insurance, employer matching of retirement savings, generous paid time off, and more.
- Ongoing education and professional development
- Incredible, team-centered environment supported by employee satisfaction survey
- Fun annual perks include: discounted gym memberships, movie and museum tickets, office visits by food trucks, massage therapists, and car detailers, and special holiday meals
Alive is an equal opportunity employer.
Alive provides equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants for employment. No person will be discriminated against because of race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation or disability. Each person is judged on his/her own merit in determining employment and advancement of opportunities.
Photos of employee culture here at Alive