Presale Tickets for Alive & The Bluebird Now Available!
Published on December 23, 2022
We’re celebrating 30 years of Alive & The Bluebird in 2023, and presale tickets are now available! This benefit series kicks off Tuesday, Jan. 3 with a month of shows featuring Tom Douglas, Kathy Mattea, Brett Young, Liz Rose, The Warren Brothers, and more shows added daily.
Join us for a full month of shows, live at The Bluebird Cafe, featuring world-renowned singer-songwriters in support of the patients and families we serve.
View the full calendar and see when tickets go live!
Tickets Available Now!
Tom Douglas on Jan. 3 at 9pm
Brett Young, Ben Caver & Sara Haze on Jan. 7 at 9pm
Bowen Young, Cale Dodds, Justin Halpin & Amie Miriello on Jan. 10 at 9pm
Kristian Bush & Special Guests on Jan. 17 at 9pm
Pat Alger, Kathy Mattea, Allen Reynolds & Jon Vezner on Jan. 18 at 9pm
Show Tickets Available Soon:
- Danny Flowers. Gordon Kennedy, Mabel Pleasure & Pete Wasner on Jan. 5 at 9pm
- James House, Kyle Jacobs, Jeff Cohen & Zoee on Jan. 6 at 9pm
- Kent Blazy, Pat Alger, Tony Arata & Victoria Shaw on Jan. 7 at 6pm
Tickets sell out fast! Make sure you don’t miss these incredible shows; follow the guide below from The Bluebird Cafe.
- Monday – Thursday Shows: Become available a WEEK in advance at 8:00 AM CST
- Friday/ Saturday/ Sunday Shows: Become available the Monday of that week at 8:00 AM CST