Camp Evergreen Registration
We are pleased you have registered your child for Camp Evergreen 2018 to be held June 5, 6, and 7 at Camp Hillmont in White Bluff, TN. On this page, you will find a registration form and a medical consent form to complete online. Please complete these forms as soon as possible to reserve your child’s space at camp.
* Please ask about our scholarships if you need financial assistance.
Mandatory orientation meeting for children and parents/guardians:
Orientation will provide you with an opportunity to meet the staff and volunteers of Alive Hospice who will be involved with your child at Camp Evergreen and receive information about the camp experience. Campers will have an opportunity to meet in small groups and begin getting to know one another. This meeting is VERY IMPORTANT and will be the only time you receive all the information you will need about transportation via charter bus, safety procedures, drop off and pick up, etc. Please make plans to attend!
Date: Wednesday, May 30 from 6:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Location: Alive Hospice, 1718 Patterson Street, Nashville, TN 37203
We are looking forward to seeing you and your child at Camp Evergreen Orientation, and we can't wait for the first day of camp! Please remember that we usually have a waiting list, so if you find out that your child cannot attend, let us know as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please contact Lisa Deal at 615-963-4732.
Lisa Deal and Katherine Reynolds, LMSW
Camp Evergreen Coordinators
Important Information for Camp Evergreen
Drop off and pick up:
- This is not an overnight camp! You will drop off and pick up your child each day.
- Campers need to be at Alive Hospice (1718 Patterson Street, Nashville, 37203) each day between 7:45 – 8:00 a.m. The bus will leave at 8:15 sharp!
If you are LATE, please call Pixie McCord at 615-405-4118.
- Campers will arrive back to Alive Hospice at approximately 4:45 p.m each day
- Campers need to be picked up no later than 5:00 p.m.
Closing ceremonies will be held at Alive Hospice from 5:00-5:30 p.m. on Thursday.
Emergency Contact Information:
- Katherine Reynolds: 615-642-3993
- Alive Hospice: 615-327-1085
- Camp Hillmont Main Office: 615-797-3616
Things to Bring to Camp:
- Wear camp attire: shorts, t-shirts, tennis shoes worn with socks
- Pool attire: swimsuit, towel, flip flops, sunscreen
- Sunscreen, bug spray
- Memory Item (Bring photos or an object that reminds you of your loved one for show and tell. Please do not send any breakables or heirlooms.)
Things NOT TO BRING to Camp:
- At camp, lunch and snacks are provided. Please DO NOT send food or drinks.
- Please DO NOT send valuables: money, electronics, or cell phones to camp.
- Check your child for ticks when they return home in the afternoons.
- Get plenty of rest! Encourage children to go to bed early. The days will be full!
- Please be on time in the morning and afternoon.
Continue to Online Registration
If you prefer, you can download a registration packet to print and mail to us.
Download Registration Packet
Please return the forms along with your registration fee of $30.00 per child to:
Alive Hospice; Attention: Katherine Reynolds; 1718 Patterson Street, Nashville, TN 37203
You can also fax the forms to 615-250-1348 (Attention: Katherine Reynolds) or scan and email them to: email@example.com