Camp Evergreen Registration
Camp Evergreen Registration
Thank you for your interest in our day camp for grieving children. Camp Evergreen will be held June 5, 6, and 7, 2019 at Camp Hillmont in White Bluff, TN. Alive provides transportation to/from camp daily from our Nashville office. All campers/guardians are also required to attend the mandatory Camper Pizza Party/Parent Orientation scheduled for Wednesday, May 22, 2019 from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Acceptance to camp is based on several criteria. Because we want to ensure the best possible experience for every participant, each application is reviewed in detail and includes a prospective camper/guardian orientation meeting via phone or in person before acceptance. This allows our team to get to know your family and confirm your child’s readiness for this specialized camp prior to final registration. Space is limited, and applications will be accepted on a first come first served basis. Please note: your camper’s reservation will not be confirmed until all paperwork has been submitted and the orientation meeting has taken place.
Thanks to the generosity of our donors, the fee for camp is just $30.00 per camper. A limited number of scholarships may be available for those in need. Please inquire about scholarships when you register.
On this page, you will find a registration form and medical consent form to complete and submit online. The Important Information section provides more details and answers to questions you may have.
We look forward to your participation in this life-changing program. Should you have any questions, please contact Alive’s GriefLine at 615-963-4732 or email email@example.com.
Katherine Reynolds & Ali Drescher
Camp Evergreen Coordinators
Continue to Online Registration
Important Information for Camp Evergreen
Mandatory Camper Pizza Party/Parent Orientation:
Date: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 from 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Location: Alive Administration Building, 1718 Patterson St., Nashville
The Camper Pizza Party/Parent Orientation will allow campers to meet Camp Evergreen staff and other campers, while parents hear important details regarding what to expect during the camp week.
Drop off and pick up:
- This is not an overnight camp! You will drop off and pick up your child each day.
- Campers need to be at Alive Hospice (1718 Patterson Street, Nashville, 37203) each day between 7:45 – 8:00 a.m. The bus will leave at 8:15 sharp!
- Campers will arrive back to Alive Hospice at approximately 4:45 p.m each day
- Campers need to be picked up no later than 5:00 p.m.
- A photo ID is required for camper pick-up and campers will only be released to pre-approved parents/guardians.
Emergency Contact Information:
- Katherine Reynolds: 615-642-3993
- Alive Hospice: 615-327-1085
- Camp Hillmont Main Office: 615-797-3616
Things to Bring to Camp:
- Wear camp attire: shorts, t-shirts, tennis shoes worn with socks
- Pool attire: swimsuit, towel, flip flops, sunscreen
- Sunscreen, bug spray
- Memory Item (Bring photos or an object that reminds you of your loved one for show and tell. Please do not send any breakables or heirlooms.)
Things NOT TO BRING to Camp:
- At camp, lunch and snacks are provided. Please DO NOT send food or drinks.
- Please DO NOT send valuables: money, electronics, or cell phones to camp.
- Check your child for ticks when they return home in the afternoons.
- Get plenty of rest! Encourage children to go to bed early. The days will be full!
- Please be on time in the morning and afternoon.